It's been a while. The reason why there haven't been any new posts is due to all the projects I have been involved in these past two years. There really just hasn't been enough time. Don't think that it is the end because there are still a lot of bands on my list that will have posts once I get finished with what I'm doing.

If you want to get in touch or have any questions, post a comment on here. I've received an immense amount of spam so it has become very difficult for me to keep track of all the comments in the other posts.

In the meantime, all the posts I made about the bands on here from late 2011 to early 2012 can be seen on this website:

http://disciplesofmalcolm.tumblr.com/tagged/anarcho+punk

There are quite a few pages to go through. Eventually, the information there will be transferred over here.